MC400 for the AER Series
Dual Modem Technology for More Bandwidth and Higher Availability.
Included with the Cradlepoint AER Series, the MC400 Integrated 3G/4G/LTE Modem fuses enterprise reliability with unparalleled agility for networking at the edge. Adding a second MC400 modem provides enterprises greater bandwidth for additional users and today's demanding applications. In addition, more and more enterprises are demanding the ability to support diverse LTE carriers within a single router for high availability requirements.
By adding dual modem technology, enterprises have the ability to:
• Load balance and add burst bandwidth for peak periods
• Deploy multiple wireless backup connections to help acquire 99.999% uptime
• Diversify WAN paths for increased redundancy
• “Cut the wire” for combined high-speed 4G LTE networks from diverse carriers
• Higher availability: cut-the-wire networking solution with 4G LTE for primary and failover connectivity
• Ultimate WAN Diversity: Combine 4G LTE with dual-modem, dual-SIM, and multi-carrier functionality; Ethernet; and/or WiFi as WAN
• Future-proof your network: Single versatile hardware platform supports several carriers
• Flexibility: Switch SIM cards when you’ve reached your data plan cap
• Best-in-Class, Enterprise-Grade Modem Technology. The Cradlepoint MC400 Integrated 4G LTE Modem is designed for enterprises that need the best in always-on LTE connectivity for their networks.
With active GPS and additional LTE band support, the MC400 is available with the following products:
Cradlepoint ARC CBA850LP3-EU
Each modem includes two 2FF SIM slots for even more data plan diversity options