GS724TP v2: 24-port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch
- 24 x 1000BASE-T PoE+ Copper ports
- 2 x 1000BASE-X Dedicated Fiber SFP ports
- 190W PoE budget
The GS724TPv2 24-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports joins the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 24 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organisations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W.
Supports any active PoE+ standard device of the market
PoE devices encompass VoIP phones, IP Security Cameras, wireless access points, proximity sensors, door locks and other IoT devices. Wave 2 802.11ac Wireless Access Points and pan-tilt-zoom cameras offer features such as night vision, built-in motion tracking, and HD options, which also require PoE+ power (802.3at), increasing the power demands from the PoE supplying switches.
GS724TPv2 unique features:
- One-wire installation with 24 Gigabit PoE+ ports 802.3at and 190W PoE total budget
- 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP fibre ports for aggregation to the network core
- Quiet rack mounting operation with max. 32.4dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
- Smart features include VLANs, PoE operation scheduling, ACLs, DiffServ QoS, LACP and STP
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI
- NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Limited warranty
Designed for the needs of power-hungry SMBs
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of providing great choice of PoE port counts and PoE power budgets that can adapt to the business’s needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains. That is why NETGEAR launched its new 24-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+.