Built for Small Business. Compact entry-level small business phone system Easy to use, reliable and feature-rich.
- 20 Users
- 10 Concurrent Calls
- Up to 4 FXS/FXO/BRI Ports
- Up to 1 GSM/3G/4G Channel
- 20 VoIP Trunks
Save time with streamlined installation and maintenance tasks using our advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect and plug and play capabilities.
Scalable Modular Design - Optional Telephony Modules : FXS extensions module, FXO module, PSTN fallback module, BRI module, and Cellular modules.
Performance and Power
Designed with the small business in mind, supporting up to 10 concurrent phone calls, and built using the very latest technology, this VoIP PBX delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality and peace of mind.
No licensing costs for a full-featured IP PBX system.
(*Additional specialised features available for a low cost, one time license fee.)
Benefits of an On-premise PBX
Having on premise PBX gives customers:
- The control to create, adjust and delete users as desired
- New open source features can be added with no/low license fees
- Carrier independence
- VoIP trunks can be added to save on calling costs
- Reduction of overall costs after the initial system is paid for
The Easy-to-use Solution
The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
Your Choice of Technologies and Features
With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
Telephone System without Risk
S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
Play Safe and Expect Reliability
With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combined with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/3G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, Conference Panel, VPN Server, and more coming soon
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’s super easy
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
The Yeastar S20 supports installing up to 2 optional hardware modules.
•S2 Module (2x FXS Ports)
•O2 Module (2x FXO Ports)
•B2 Module (2x Basic Rate ISDN Ports)
•SO Module (1x FXO and 1x FXS Ports)
•WCDMA Module (WCDMA 850/1900 MHz)
•4G LTE Module (FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28 , LTE TDD: B40)
Automated Attendant (IVR)
Call Detail Records (CDR)
Dial by Name
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Email to SMS/SMS to Email
Fax to Email
Multi-language System Prompt
Multi-language Web GUI
Music on Hold
One Touch Recording
Real-time Status Monitor
Voicemail to Email