The NETGEAR ProSAFE Easy-Mount Switch allows you to put more PoE/PoE+ ports Virtually Anywhere™ with its unique mounting system.
The Easy-Mount Switch family comes with a full set of software features such as traffic prioritization, VLANs, QoS and PoE power allocation.
Moreover the Easy-Mount switches comes with Energy Efficient Ethernet for maximum power savings.
Easy-Mount and Low Noise Operation
Deploy your PoE/PoE+ switch closest to your PoE/PoE+ devices and put your PoE/PoE+ ports exactly where you need them.
Install your ports up in the ceiling, strapped to a pole, mounted under a desk or tabletop. If you wish you also can rack mount the GS408EPP switch on a 19-inch standard rack. You can even rack mount 2 GS408EPP switches back to back in a single 1U.
Thanks to the active fans the GS408EPP is a silent switch, well below offices ambient background noise.
Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VOIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices.
With eight (8) PoE/PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet ports (802.3af, 802.3at) providing up to 30W per port, and a power budget of 124W, provide power and connectivity across one wire to power-hungry PoE devices like 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points, Pan/Tilt/Zoom/HD Security Cameras, security door locks, and other IoT devices.
Easy-Mount "Virtually Anywhere" Mounting System
The innovative mounting system gives you the flexibility to place the Easy-Mount Switch in locations where other switches will not go. Whether it's directly on a wall, strapped to a pole, under the meeting table in a conference room or in a server closet, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular, the unique mounting system allow you to control exactly how and where your ports and cables are deployed.
Networking Management Features
The Easy-Mount Switches can go beyond plug-and-play connectivity with additional ProSAFE Switch networking features, allowing businesses to segment the network with VLANs or prioritize voice and video traffic with QoS. IGMP Snooping allows for optimized multimedia delivery and port trunking adds redundancy to uplinks and servers. Setup and configuration is simple using the web browser-based configuration GUI.
• 8 PoE/PoE+ ports (124W total PoE power budget) to power up AC Wave 2 Access Points, Pan/Tilt/Zoom Security Cameras, VoIP/video conferencing phones, security door locks, etc.
• Easy-Mount Virtually Anywhere mounting system allows for wall, pole, under-surface, in-ceiling, and even two per 1U rack slot mounting (back-to-back) as all connections (power and Ethernet) are located on the front side.
• Secure placement above drop-down ceilings, or along ventillation ducts (plenum-rated), and where other switches cannot go, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular
• Whisper quiet 26.9dB acoustics when operating at 25°C (77°F), well below normal offices ambient background noise
• Internal power supply to eliminate power brick
• Turn LED lights ON/OFF for non-distracting operation in dark environments VLAN support for traffic segmentation
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
• Auto Denial-of-Service (DoS) prevention
• Advanced per-port PoE controls
• Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
• IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
• Port mirroring for network monitoring
• Port trunking for bigger uplink bandwidth
• Jumbo frame support
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings
• LIFETIME Hardware Warranty
• LIFETIME 24/7 Technical Support
• LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
• Device Type: Ethernet Web Managed Switch
• Dimensions: 380 x 100 x 43mm
• PoE/PoE+ support
• Virtually AnywhereTM Mounting
• Unique 2 per 1U Rack-Mountable
• Network Ports: 8-ports Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports (124W total PoE power)
• Weight: 1.6kg
• Ports Type: 100M/1G/10G RJ-45 copper ports, PoE/PoE+ ports
• Data Tranfer Rates: 11.9Mfps
• ProSAFE Easy-Mount Web Managed (Plus) Switch
• Power cord (localized to country of sale)
• Rack-mounting kit
• 2x Rubber belts
• 1x Easy-Mount bracket
• Quick install guide
• Resource CD with installation guide, ProSAFE Plus Utility software and links to additional online documentation including the Web browser-based management GUI User Manual and datasheet.