The MikroTik mANTBox 52 15s is a dual-band 2.4/5 GHz base station with a powerful built-in sector antenna, PoE support, Gigabit Ethernet and SFP. One powerful package for all your outdoor network needs, perfect for camps, stadiums and parks!
Are you managing an outdoor wireless network with a variety of access points and CPE devices? Then MikroTik's brand new mANTBox 52 15s has got you covered – offering powerful built-in antennas, fascinating connectivity options and more!
Creating an efficient point-to-multipoint connection used to be tricky, but not anymore: mANTBox 52 15s works well in any setup. The dual-band wireless capability allows you to use both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices at the same time. There is a Gigabit Ethernet port and an SFP port for fiber connections.
We have doubled the RAM and added a new quad-core CPU that can handle even the heaviest loads. mANTBox 52 15s can even provide IPsec hardware offloading without trouble. Depending on the rest of your setup, you can reach distance up to 20 km with the built-in dual polarization antenna.
- Strong dual-chain dual-band 2.4/5 GHz Wireless
- SFP for fiber connectivity
- iOS/Android app for quick and easy configuration
- Quad-core CPU
- Powerful built-in dual polarization antenna
- Supports 802.3af/at PoE-in
- IPsec hardware offloading
- Extreme versatility with the powerful RouterOS