- Broadband Directional Antenna with Low VSWR
- Covers the new 5G 3.5GHz cellular bands
- Seal with Radome, Strong Protection against the elements
- Supplied with stainless steel mast down-tilt bracket
This small Yagi antenna provides good performance with a lightweight, low-cost design.
Log Periodic Dipole Arrays (LPDA) are a type of antenna which have a series of metal elements arranged in a triangular pattern, with smaller elements tuned to smaller wavelengths, and larger elements tuned to larger wavelengths. This allows one antenna to operate across the entire 700 to 2700 MHz 3G / 4G frequency range, along with the 5G Low-Band.
- 9 dBi gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
- 10 dBi gain across upper bands 1695 to 2700 MHz
- Lightweight, compact design
- Mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector