The quad-core TS-431KX provides four drive bays for high-capacity storage and memory expansion up to 8GB RAM. With the built-in 10GbE SFP+ port, the TS-431KX delivers high bandwidth required for intensive data transmission. Coupled with the QNAP 10GbE switch, you can easily build a high-speed 10GbE network environment with an affordable budget.
The TS-431KX provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and supports Snapshot technology to help you create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental deletion of files, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state. The TS-431KX comes with lockable drive trays, ensuring the drives will not be accidentally removed or fall out and cause data loss.
- Single-port 10GbE connectivity enhances transfer speed for intensive data transmission and shortens backup time.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers, and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms, including cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Hot-swapping design allows you to remove hard drives without powering off the NAS to ensure continuous operations.
- Supports VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) technology to expand the storage space of another QNAP NAS.
High-speed 10GbE network environment
Powered by AnnapurnaLabs AL-214 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor with 2 GB DDR3L RAM (single memory slot, expandable to 8 GB), the TS-431KX features one 10 GbE SFP+ port and two Gigabit ports for high-speed data transfer. Coupled with QNAP QSW series network switch, you can easily upgrade your network environment to 10GbE affordably to enjoy streamlined workflow.