Combines the functions of a PoE switch, NVR, NAS and router, and provides HDMI 2.0 output for direct playback of live feeds.
With sixteen 30-watt Gigabit PoE ports, two 2.5GbE host management ports, Intel® Celeron® J4125 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, and four 3.5-inch SATA drive bays, the QGD-3014-16PT supports QVR Pro, HBS 3 and QuWAN SD-WAN to integrate surveillance deployment, video storage computing, and multi-site remote management to offer SMBs innovative intelligent IP surveillance infrastructure and remote backup solutions.
- 14 x 1GbE RJ45 PoE ports (IEEE 803.3at PoE ++ supply 30W)
- 2 x 1GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo PoE ports (IEEE 803.3at PoE ++ supply 30W)
- 140W PoE power budget
- Intel Intel® Celeron J4125 CPU
- Equipped with QTS OS
- 4 X 3.5" HDD slots
- 2 x M.2 SATA SSD slots
- 2 x USB3.0
- HDMI 2.0
The QGD-3014-16PT Desktop Guardian PoE managed switch has sixteen 30-watt Gigabit PoE ports, two Gigabit SFP/RJ45 combo ports and two 2.5GbE host management ports. With a dual-processor design including an Intel® Celeron® J4125 quad-core 1.8GHz processor and four 3.5-inch SATA drive bays, the QGD-3014-16PT meets requirements for high-speed transmission, storage space, and virtual machine performance in surveillance applications. Supporting VMs and QTS for versatile applications such as QVR Pro, HBS 3 and QuWAN, the QGD-3014-16PT combines surveillance deployment, video storage computing, remote backup and WAN optimization to create intelligent surveillance infrastructure and remote backup solutions.
- Compliant with the IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard and includes sixteen 30-watt Gigabit PoE ports. Supplies a total power budget of 140 watts to meet the demands of high-powered devices (PDs) and supports smart PoE management.
- Provides comprehensive Layer 2 management features, such as VLAN, LACP, QoS IGMP Snooping, and Wake-on-LAN for IT staff to efficiently control network bandwidth and enhance security via the user-friendly switch management web interface.
- Supports up to four SATA SSDs or HDDs.
- Supports real-time transcoding and has HDMI 2.0 output for direct 4K 60Hz surveillance video playback.
- Supports local, remote and cloud backup; centralizes management; and strengthens 3-2-1 backup planning for disaster recovery.
- Directly host containers and virtual machines to run various applications. Flexibly install QuWAN SD-WAN, virtual routers, firewalls for various networking management applications.
Next-Generation Intelligent IP Surveillance and Remote Backup Solution
Modern enterprises need to deploy surveillance systems in various sites with multiple IP cameras, switches, NAS/NVR, and then transmit local data to central servers. This can often be a complicated, inefficient, and expensive process. The QGD-3014-16PT integrates PoE power capabilities, surveillance server, and data backup management, thus simplifying the software and hardware requirements and increasing the transmission and backup efficiency of surveillance videos.
- PoE power: 15–30-watt Gigabit PoE capabilities to high-power IP cameras.
- Camera management: QUSBCam2 allows using USB cameras and webcams as ONVIF® cameras.
- Virtual network: Two 2.5GbE host management ports provide bandwidth for virtual networking.
- Storage backup: Install four 3.5-inch SATA drives to attain large storage space for backup.
- Surveillance server: QVR Pro is compatible with a wide range of ONVIF® IP cameras and allows central management of live feeds and recordings.
- Video output: Connect the QGD-3014-16PT via HDMI output to a 4K display for direct playback of security footage.
- Surveillance video: Simultaneously view live feeds and recordings via the QVR Pro Client
- Fiber uplink: 1GbE SFP/RJ45 combo port to connect to a backbone network or data center.
- Remote VPN: Supports the QuWAN SD-WAN encrypted VPN network for secure connection.
- Mobile monitoring: Universally access recordings and feeds with the QVR Pro Client mobile app.
- Central management: Use QVR Center to manage multiple instances of QVR Pro.
- Remote Backup: HBS 3 enables you to back up recordings and transfer data from one QGD-3014-16PT to a remote QGD-3014-16PT, QNAP NAS, remote server or cloud storage.
- Surveillance failover: QVR Guard automatically takes over recording tasks if a QVR Pro server fails.