AMD Ryzen™ V1500B quad-core/ 8 threads 2.2 GHz processor, 8 GB RAM (Upgradable to 64 GB)
Featuring an AMD Ryzen™ V1000 series V1500B quad-core processor that delivers great system performance with up to quad-core / 8 threads and Turbo Core up to 2.2 GHz. The TS-873A features two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports and two PCIe Gen 3 slots for you to flexibly deploy 5GbE/10GbE networks. Two M.2 NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization. The TS-873A supports QTS and QuTS hero, allowing users to flexibly switch operating system based on their requirements.
- Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE speeds. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking.
- Add extra functionality with PCIe cards, including 10GbE ports, SSD caching, extra USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, wireless networking, or Fibre Channel.
- Supports entry-level NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
- Features two M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization.
- Host containerized applications and virtual machines with various operating systems.
- Features QTS operating system and supports switching to ZFS-based QuTS hero for greater reliability.
High performance AMD Ryzen™ processor
The TS-873A is powered by an AMD Ryzen™ V1000 series V15000 quad-core 2.2 GHz processor with up to 64GB RAM (ECC memory is supported*) and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports for speeds up to 10 Gb/s. The TS-873A also provides one USB Type-C port for supporting more devices to transfer large media files across devices, providing you with a more efficient workflow.
* Using ECC memory requires the removal of pre-installed memory, as you cannot use non-ECC memory with ECC memory.
Transform your network with a wallet-friendly 2.5GbE switch
Upgrading your network shouldn’t break the bank, and 2.5GbE connectivity provides immediately noticeable improvements compared to standard 1GbE. QNAP offers 2.5GbE switches that supports Multi-Gigabit NBASE-T™ and allows you to use existing CAT5e cables to connect multiple computers and NAS, assisting organizations in implementing high-speed, secure and scalable network environments without going over budget.
Switch operating systems for optimal data integrity and reliability
The TS-873A also supports QuTS hero - QNAP’s ZFS-based NAS operating system. Providing end-to-end data integrity, data reduction (inline data deduplication, compression and compaction), and much more, QuTS hero uses additional system resources to ensure an optimal environment for protecting business data.
Obtain performance benefits from M.2 SSD caching
The TS-873A features 2 M.2 NVMe SSD slots for you to enjoy SSD caching or Qtier auto tiering Technology
Improve random data access speeds with an SSD cache
SSD caches accelerate IOPS performance and reduce latency for storage volumes. They are perfect for IOPS-demanding applications (including databases and virtualization) and can significantly improve overall workflows.
Maximize the value of SSDs with Qtier Technology
Qtier™ Technology empowers the TS-873A with auto tiering that helps continuously optimize storage efficiency by automatically moving data between M.2 SSDs, 2.5-inch SSDs, and high-capacity HDDs based on the data's access frequency. Qtier™ 2.0 features IO-awareness that empowers SSD-tiered storage with a cache-like reserved space to handle burst I/O in real time, greatly maximizing the advantages of SSDs.
Upgrade to 10GbE and abundant capability with PCIe expansion
The TS-873A features two PCIe Gen 3 x4 slots that allows for various expansion cards for expanding application potential.