With 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE network ports, the TS-832PXU delivers high network bandwidth to streamline team collaboration and file access. A PCIe Gen 2 ×2 slot allows for installing a QNAP expansion card to add network connectivity, SSD caching capabilities, or wireless connectivity. The TS-832PXU supports file backup and synchronization, secure snapshot protection, and Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365® enterprise account backup services, while providing instant recovery whenever needed. Coupled with the support for cloud gateways, building a hybrid cloud storage solution has never been easier.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 network ports accelerate file sharing.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) backs up and syncs data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive disaster recovery planning.
- Boxafe provides an extra layer of protection by backing up emails, cloud drives, contacts, and calendars of Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365®.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Expand the application potential of the TS-832PXU by installing a compatible PCIe card.
- Increase the storage capacity of the TS-832PXU with QNAP TR RAID expansion enclosures or TL JBOD.
Higher performance x faster throughput
The TS-832PXU is powered by an Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-324 ARM® Cortex®-A57 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor with 4GB DDR4 RAM (expandable to 16GB) and SATA 6Gb/s drives to deliver higher performance. With two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE network ports, the TS-832PXU provides incredible bandwidth to fulfil high-speed file access, backup/restoration and media transfer, while also allowing the flexible allocation of network resources for individual applications and services.
Boost NAS performance with SSDs
As SSDs become more affordable, using SSDs on NAS can improve performance without requiring a heavy investment. The TS-832PXU supports SSD cache technology, Qtier™ auto-tiering storage, and SSD over-provisioning, helping you to balance storage performance, storage allocation, and IT expenses.
Upgrade your network to increase team efficiency
QNAP provides various high-speed network solutions at attainable price points. The QSW network switches provide managed and unmanaged 10GbE and 2.5GbE options for building high-speed networks. QNAP also offers 10GbE / 5GbE / 2.5GbE network expansion cards and a USB to 5GbE adapter for Windows® / Linux® devices, allowing all of your workstations to take advantage of high-speed networks.
Multi-point file backup, access and sync
HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) consolidates data backup, recovery, and data synchronization. With high-speed 10GbE connectivity, you can easily back up or sync data to another QNAP NAS, remote server or cloud storage to build a reliable disaster recovery solution. Qsync turns the TS-832PXU into a secure, high-capacity data center for file synchronization. Any file uploaded to the TS-832PXU will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices. You can also sync shared folders or create team folders to enhance team collaboration.