Vigor2765 Series is a VDSL2 35b supervectoring modem, a firewall, and a VPN router. The router has 4x GbE LAN port, one of which is switchable to be a backup WAN interface. It's highly configurable for an abundance of features including web content filtering, bandwidth limit, QoS and lots more, perfect for professional users who would like to take full control of the network. This series of routers includes models with built-in 11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi and VoIP gateway.
- Fixed WAN Port : 1x RJ-11 for VDSL2 35b or ADSL2/2+
- LAN/WAN Switchable Port : 1x 10/100/1000Base-T, RJ-45 (P4)
- Fixed LAN Port : 3x 10/100/1000Base-T, RJ-45
- USB Port : 2x USB 2.0 for 3G/4G/LTE USB modem, storage, printer or thermometer
- Wi-Fi Antenna : 2x External Dipole
- Gain: 4 dBi for 5GHz, 2 dBi for 2.4GHz
- 2.4G WLAN 802.11n 2x2 MIMO 400Mbps
- 5G WLAN 802.11ac Wave 2 2x2 MU-MIMO 867Mbps
- 2 x FXS RJ-11 for analogue phones
VDSL2 35b Download speed up to 300 Mbps
700 Mbps Max. NAT Throughput
2 VPN - Support IKEv2, SSL VPN, and OpenVPN
50k Sessions - Recommended for a network of 30 hosts
35b Supervectoring Modem
Integrated VDSL modem, supporting VDSL2 profile 35b supervectoring.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2765 Series to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
Helps routers behind NAT to find each other and establish a LAN-to-LAN VPN.
Prevent one device using all the bandwidth by bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
Vigor2765 Series can do port forwarding and reserve bandwidth for VoIP traffic automatically, making VoIP setup effortless.
The free DDNS service for you to access the router by a fixed hostname of your choice.
Firewall & Content Filter
Filter web pages by URL keyword or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate contents.
Hotspot Web Portal
Market your business and communicate with the guests while offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
Central AP Management
Use the Vigor2765 Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor the VigorAPs.