Yealink T46U is midrange desk phone for office and knowledge workers who need a familiar device with top-class audio.
The T46U has a large, full color display with 10 line keys and 4 soft keys, plus dedicated call-handling buttons. The phone features Yealink Optima HD audio quality, giving you rich, natural sound from the hearing aid compatible handset and full-duplex speakerphone.
Yealink T46U is part of the Yealink T4U Series of IP Phones with unified firmware across all models. Having unified firmware simplifies deployment, management, and updates, keeping your phone fleet secure and up-to-date. T46U is a SIP phone with support for 16 SIP accounts. It is broadly interoperable with standards-based VoIP phone systems and services. T46U has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports PoE.
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Opus codec support
- Dual USB ports
- Dual firmware images
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- T43U/T46U/T48U Auto-P template unified
- T43U/T46U/T48U firmware unified
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support (use either a PoE switch or a PoE injector. Sold separately)
- USB headset and EHS support
- Wi-Fi via WF40/WF50
- Bluetooth via BT40/BT41
- USB recording
- Supports color-screen expansion modules
- Stand with two adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
Note. This phone can be powered via an optional 5V power adapter if there is no access to PoE power.