The Cradlepoint MC400 is a modular modem that can be added to the second modem slot in a Cradlepoint router. Upgrade the router modem to the latest technology or to serve as a second modem to increase availability and coverage.
- Greater revenue and cost-saving opportunities with the ability to run advanced bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Better return on investment with the capability to upgrade to the latest modems without replacing the original hardware.
- Higher availability by installing a second modem for failover connectivity.
- Lower data plan costs by automatically switching to the second modem/SIM when the data plan cap on the primary modem/SIM has been reached.
- Efficient LTE usage with Elastic Wideband technology.