The quad-core TS-431X3 provides four drive bays for high-capacity storage with expandable memory up to 8GB RAM to meet data backup, recovery, and virtualized storage needs of SMBs. The built-in 10GbE SFP+ port provides high bandwidth for intensive data transmission. Coupled with the QNAP 10GbE switch, you can build a high-speed 10GbE network environment. The TS-431X3 also features a 2.5GbE RJ45 port and a 1GbE RJ45 port for enhancing team file sharing and collaboration efficiency.
The TS-431X3 provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and secure Snapshot technology to help create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental file deletion, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state.
- Single-port 10GbE connectivity enhances transfer speed for intensive data transmission and virtualized application, while 2.5GbE connectivity enables low-latency file sharing and team collaboration.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms, including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Qfiling automates file organization, greatly improving work efficiency.
- Supports VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) technology to expand the storage space of other QNAP NAS.
High-speed 10GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity
Powered by AnnapurnaLabs AL-314 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor with 4 GB DDR3L RAM (expandable to 8 GB), the TS-431X3 features one 10 GbE SFP+ port, one 2.5 GbE RJ45 port and one Gigabit port, allowing you to enjoy higher transfer speeds using existing CAT5e or CAT6 RJ45 cables in your network environment. Coupled with QNAP QSW series network switch, you can easily build a high-speed network affordably. You can also use your laptop with a QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapter (QNA-UC5G1T) or your desktop computer with a QNAP 5 GbE network expansion card (QXG-5G1T-111C) and directly connect to the TS-431X3’s 2.5GbE port to enjoy 2.5 times faster transfer speeds.