Based on Android 9 OS, MP56 is a Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business tailored IP phone with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen, which offers a fast response speed. It facilitates high-quality collaboration with flexibility thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and magnet handset, dedicated Teams button in the Teams model, and Bluetooth connectivity to Bluetooth headsets. This easy-to-use and reliable option is ideal for knowledge workers.
Features at a Glance
• Android 9.0 OS
• 7-inch capacitive touch screen
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• Magnet handset
• Supports Expansion Module EXP50
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
• USB Type A port, supports USB headset
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
Be heard easily and involved in the call
The MP56 combines professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. The MP56 delivers HD voice that supports voice activity detection and automatic gain control professional audio algorithms. The improved voice quality allows users to focus on the call thanks to Yealink's distraction-free audio technology, including acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression. With premium full-duplex technology, the phone ensures that everyone can be heard easily and participate fully in meetings.
The 7-inch color touch screen and the Teams-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The MP56 is fully compatible with Office 365, making for a rich and talented ecosystem for your team. Meanwhile, it also boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features.
Efficient provisioning and management
The MP56 is coupled with Yealink efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralized deployment, management and updating. Moreover, MP56 supports several device management platforms, including Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform.
HD voice, full-duplex technology, voice activity detection, automatic gain control, Yealink's distraction-free audio technology including acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Product weight (1.46 kg)
- Dimensions (250.4 x 216 x 44.5 mm)
- 7 Inch 1024 x 600 touch display
- Wired connectivity : USB, RJ9, 2 ports Gig Ethernet
- Wireless connectivity : WiFi, Bluetooth
- Display : 7 Inch 800 x 480 touch display, landscape orientation
Included in the box:
- Yealink MP56 IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick start guide
Power adapter optional