Camera module (body), for use with MX-B036 to MX-B240 6MP lenses, (f/1.8, 103 degree to 15 degree viewing angles)
This ceiling-mountable 6MP IP Network Camera from MOBOTIX features a 1/1.8" CMOS progressive scan sensor to capture up to 6MP images when used with a compatible lens (available separately). It offers manual pan/tilt functionality with a tilt angle adjustment from -5 to -45°.
Equipped with 'Moonlight' sensor technology, the camera offers maximum light sensitivity and captures detailed images with reduced motion blurring in poorly illuminated indoor surroundings. The integrated MxLEO low-light technology also facilitates high-contrast images without motion blur.
You can store video locally via the included 4GB microSD card. With MxFFS (MOBOTIX Flash File System), the P25 camera is able to bridge recordings and to use the built-in SD card as a fail-over buffer in case of connection loss to an external NAS (available separately). In addition, it can use an external NAS as automatic backup.
Mobotix cameras use a video management software aplication for controlling and managing your cameras from almost any device. The MxAnalytics function allows you to collect statistical and behavior data on people and objects, making this p25 camera suitable for installation in indoor locations like retail stores, museums, and more. The MxActivitySensor is an activity-controlled, software-based image analysis function for detecting movement of people and objects in a monitored area (full image or section).
This camera is powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af) and designed for indoor use.
- Ceiling mountable 6 MP camera
- Moonlight CMOS progressive scan sensor for low-light sensitivity
- 3072 x 2048 resolution video at up to 8 fps
- Manual pan and tilt with tilt adjustment from -5 to -45°
- 4GB microSD card included for local storage
- MxLEO low-light image enhancing technology reduces image noise by optimizing the light exposure
- MxActivitySensor motion detection and analysis software
- MxAnalytics makes it possible to collect statistical behavior data on people and objects by defining recognition zones (full live feed or a partial area) and counting corridors
- Temperature, illumination, and movement sensor
- Quick installation in suspended ceilings using three spring clips
- Remote access and control via Windows and Mac on a web browser
- Free MOBOTIX app
Camera module (body) with image sensor and lens mount
• Lens to be ordered individually (MX-B036 to MX-B237, focal length 3.6 to 23.7 mm, f/1.8)
• Manually adjustable lens tilt angle -5° to -45°
• 6 Megapixel Moonlight Sensor, color (day)
• Max. image size: 6MP (3072 x 2048)
• IP20, 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
• Internal DVR: 4-GB MicroSD
• Temperature sensor, illumination sensor, movement sensor, MxActivitySensor, MxAnalytics
• 0.5 m/1.6 ft Ethernet patch cable
• Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100 (RJ45), USB, slot for IO module MX-OPT-IO3-INT
• Color: white