This NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost effectively increase power budget to expand their network. Powered by the industry’s first flexible PoE+ integrated technology, you can increase or decrease the PoE budget by simply buying a new power supply, effectively future-proofing small business networks and budgets. All ports support PoE/PoE+ which makes them the perfect switches for deploying Wireless APs, Pan/Tilt/Zoom and fixed IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, access security door locks or any other IoT PoE-powered devices.
The small form factor combined with the rack-mount and wall-mount accessories give you the flexibility to place these switches in small cabinets, in a 19” rack, on a wall or on your desk.
- All ports Support PoE+: All ports supports PoE+ and PoE being able to provide up to 30W per port to any power-hungry device (PTZ Cameras, PoE Lights, PD Switches,Access Points).
- Flexible PoE Budget:Interchangeable External Power Supply. Increase or decrease your PoE Budget as needed.
- Flexible mounting options:Adapts to your needs and configuration and configuration in any environment. Rackmount, wall or desktop mounting options.
- Silent Design:Small form factor and silent for quiet operation makes it the ideal switch for noise-sensitive environments.
8-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
Quick install guide
External Power adapter, 54V 1.25A (67.5W)
Power Supplies Supported : External
Input 54V 2.4A (130W)
Input 54V 1.66A (90W)
Input 54V 1.25A (67.5W)
• IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
• IEEE 802.1p Class of Service
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
Dimensions (W x D x H) 236 x 102 x 27 mm