The VigorSwitch G2280 is a fully managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switch ideal for small and medium business. It is equipped with 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, 4x combo SFP/RJ-45 ports, and abundance of management features to keep your network secure and running smoothly.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports + 4 Gigabit SFP/RJ-45 combo ports
- VLAN configuration based on 802.1q tag, MAC address, and protocol
- Auto VoIP VLAN to optimize call and audio quality
- Auto Surveillance VLAN to optimize call and video quality
- Secure Local Network by 802.1x Port Security, ACL, IP Source Guard and DHCP Snooping
- Support IPv6 with MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver
- Authentication by local database, multiple RADIUS, and TACACS+ servers
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) Compliant
- Support SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON, and Syslog for network monitoring
- Compliant with Switch Management of Vigor Router
With VigorSwitch G2280, you can segment the physical local area network (LAN) into the smaller logical network (VLAN) and limits the traffic within that segment, this allows the administrator to control the LAN access and eliminates unnecessary network traffic. VigorSwitch G2280 supports various types of identifying the VLAN of traffic, including port-based, tag-based, protocol-based, and MAC-based. Voice VLAN and Surveillance VLAN are also supported so that traffic from an IP phone or an IP camera can be identified automatically without the need of specifying each of their MAC address, the respective QoS (Quality of Service) policy can be applied easily, so that the call and video quality can be optimized.
Auto Surveillance & Voice VLAN
Recognize traffic from IP cameras and IP phones automatically and add CoS tag for QoS prioritization.
Provides 10G-capable fiber SFP ports for aggregation or uplinking to the core switches.
Recognize the ONVIF devices, display surveillance topology, provide UI for video streaming and device maintenance. Learn more
VigorSwitch G2280x supports IPv6 by offering MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver.
Wire-Speed VLAN Routing
Improve overall network performance by using VigorSwitch G2280x to route the inter-VLAN traffic directly and offload the router.
Easily manage and monitor the network through the web-based console with graphics showing ports and hardware status. See demo
IP Conflict Prevention
Improve network stability by avoiding IP conflicts caused by a misconfigured or malicious host. Learn more
Multiple Admin Accounts
Multiple Admin accounts with two levels of administrator privilege.
VigorSwitch G2280x supports ACL by IP/MAC and 802.1x port access control with RADIUS to filter unauthorized hosts.
Central Switch Management
Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches. Learn more
QoS (Quality of Service)
Improve the performance of critical traffic by prioritizing the traffic with CoS, DSCP, and IP Precedence tag.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3az to reduce power consumption.