Yeastar S412 PBX for Small Business
The Yeastar S412 is a flexible and modular VoIP PBX that provides a productivity-enhancing communication platform.
It packs powerful technology into a compact chassis, enhancing the productivity and communication of any small business whether they are currently using an analog system or VoIP.
S412 is pre-configured with 8 FXS ports and is customizable with 4 module slots, which allows flexible combinations of FXS, FXO and BRI interfaces (with add on cards).
2 module slots for internal extensions
2 module slots for external lines
The S412 supports up to eight VoIP users and eight concurrent calls.
On premise, hardware IP PBX, without any license fees (support and software upgrades for life are included in the initial purchase).
- 8 VoIP Users
- 8 Concurrent Calls
- 4 VoIP Trunks
- 8 Fixed RJ11 FXS Ports
- 4 Customizable FXS RJ11 Ports
- Up to 4 Customizable FXO/BRI RJ11 Ports
- Up to 2 Customizable GSM/3G/4G Channels
- 1 10/100Mbps LAN
- 1 10/100Mbps WAN
- TF Card Slot
- Protocol: SIP, IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- DTMF: In-band, RFC4733, SIP INFO
- Codec: G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, G726, G729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, MPEG4
- Industrial grade quad-core CPU processors
- Streamlined installation through intuitive Metro UI
- Automatically provision phones from Yealink, Panasonic, and more.
No licensing costs for a full-featured IP PBX system.
(*Additional specialised features available for a low cost, one time license fee.)
Benefits of an On-premise PBX
Having on premise PBX gives customers:
- The control to create, adjust and delete users as desired
- New open source features can be added with no/low license fees
- Carrier independence
- VoIP trunks can be added to save on calling costs
- Reduction of overall costs after the initial system is paid for
This PBX offers a compact yet powerful analog and VoIP capable system for small business.
Built for Small Business: support up to 12 analog extensions, 8 VoIP extensions, 8 concurrent calls, and 4 VoIP trunks.
All-inclusive Features: a complete range of business-enhancing features without extra license fees.
Auto Provision: automatically provision phones from Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Panasonic, and much more.
Mobility: Linkus Mobile Client makes your Android or iOS mobile phone an office extension
Easy Management: intuitive Metro GUI for point-and-click configuration and PBX management.
Robust Feature Set for All of Your Calling Needs
The Yeastar S-Series is designed to help you grow your business by providing plenty business-enhancing system features and functions
Auto Provision IP Phones
Automated Attendant (IVR)
Call Detail Records (CDR)
Email to SMS/SMS to Email
Fax to Email
Find Me/Follow Me
LDAP Server APP
Music on Hold
Voicemail to Email
VPN Server App
Learn more about features