Managed POE Gigabit Switches with SFP
• Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP Ports
• Non-Blocking Throughput Switching Performance
• Software Configurable Passive POE
• PowersairFIBER andother high power radios
Designed to hook directly to battery bank not a power supply.
NOTE: Always use an inline fuse or breaker.
250 Watt SMART DC power supply accepts 9V to 72V DC variable input while providing uninterrupted 24V and 48V POE
250 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 12V
200 Watt POE budget when input voltage above 11V
150 Watt POE budget when input voltage below 11V
The Netonix®WISP Switch™ product line was designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful
user interface providing the software featuresWISPs need in a switch.
• LAG–PortaggregationLACP / Static
• STP/ RSTP/ MSTP/ E R P
• Port mirroring
• VLANdot1Q / QinQ / PortTrunking
• SNMP- complete statisticalreporting
• Bandwidth limiting per port
• Quality of Service - QOS
• Ping watch dog per port
• Cable Diagnostics
• DHCP Snooping
• IGMP Snooping
• Flow Control - with back pressure
• Storm Control
• Multicast Filtering
• AutoTFTPBackup onConfig Change
• UDP - Ubiquiti Discovery Protocol
• LLDP – Link Layer Discovery Protocol
• Security - access control list and login tarpit
The WISP Switch™ features the ability to power many popular 24V, 48V/50V passive POE devices from many manufacturers including the Ubiquiti Networks® airMAX™, UniFi™, SAF™, MIMOSA™, Ligowav™, and airFIBER™ product lines.