- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac-Wave2 Wi-Fi Standards
- Dual-Band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Frequencies
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 802.3at PoE+ Support
- Includes Wall & Ceiling Mount Kits
Expand your wireless network with the UAP-AC-SHD 802.11AC Wave 2 Access Point with Dedicated Security Radio from Ubiquiti Networks. This wireless access point supports 802.11a/g/b/n/ac-wave2 Wi-Fi standards and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. In addition to enhanced Wi-Fi support, this AP also comes equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet PoE compliant ports featuring 802.3at PoE+ compatibility.
PoE Injector Sold Separately
- Perfect for high density WiFi deployments including conference venues, tradeshows and events
- Dual Band 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO WAVE 2
- Free Software and Firmware upgrades – No annual license fees!
- The Ubiquiti UniFi (UAP) wireless range is the perfect WiFi solution for Schools and support Bring Your own Device (BYOD). Software Controller available for Windows/Mac/Linux or in the Cloud!
- Easy Configuration and Management through any Web Browser
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Google Maps™ Integration
- Events and Alerts with Detailed analytics
- One UniFied Network, L3 Manageability, Multi-site management, IEEE 802.11w
- WLAN Groups
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC SHD Wave2 4x4 MU-MIMO Security Access Point. The Ubiquiti UniFi Ecosystem enables the system integrator to effectively and efficiently create wireless network designs of any size, from small to large, with the potential for unlimited scalability. The built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radios of the UniFi AC SHD (Secure High Density) AP provides visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interferers, allowing the integrator to properly evaluate performance and quickly respond to changing interference and security threat landscapes. Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi mobile app (iOS or Android), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Output Power : 6-25dBm
Operating Modes : AP/Station/WDS
Frequency Range : 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Interfaces : (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
Wireless standards : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2, 802.11w
PoE In : 44 to 57VDC, 802.3at PoE+
Operating System : Ubiquiti UniFi
Antenna gain dBi : (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 6 dBi each; (2) Dual-Port, Dual-Polarity Antennas, 6 dBi each
Max Power consumption : 20W
Number of chains : 4x4 MU-MIMO
Dimensions : 220 x 220 x 48.1 mm
Concurrent Clients : 500+