Using Yealink CP960 as a Zoom Room Controller, Speaker, and Microphone
Did you know that you can configure a Yealink CP960 to act as a Zoom Room controller, microphone, and speaker.
Zoom and Yealink have partnered to provide this combined solution by embedding the Zoom Rooms controller software in the Yealink CP960 firmware.
The Yealink CP960 allows you to easily adjust the volume and mute/unmute the microphone. You can also start or join a meeting, start a presentation, and control the camera on the CP960 directly.
In the link below, there’s an article from Zoom that covers:
- Configuring a PC
- Setting up a Zoom Room in the Zoom Web Portal
- Setting up Hardware
- Configuring a Yealink CP960
- Using the Yealink CP960 web interface for a single device
- Using the Auto Provisioning Server for multiple devices
- Using the Yealink Device Management Platform (YDMP) or Yealink Management Cloud Service (YMCS)