Control and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play Connectivity.
Today’s growing businesses rely more on their network to carry out missioncritical business activities. Deployment of VoIP and IP surveillance needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches.
Network interface : RJ-45 connector for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, or 1000BASE-T
Network cable : Category 5e (Cat 5e) or better Ethernet cable
Ports : 5
Power adapter : 12V @ 1.0A DC input
Power consumption : 3.75W max.
Weight : 0.270 Kg
Dimensions (W x D x H) : 94 mm x 100 mm x 26 mm
3.7 in. x 3.9 in. x 1.1 in.
Operating temperature : 0–40° C
Operating humidity : 10%–90% relative humidity, noncondensing
ProSAFE Plus Features
• Enable network configuration and management at the price point of Unmanaged Switches
• Gigabit connection delivers up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
• Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
• Flexible management via easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI or using the PC-based ProSAFE Plus Utility application
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
• Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
• Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
• IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
• Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
• Port mirroring for network monitoring
• Link aggregation/port trunking (static manual LAGs only) for bigger uplink bandwidth (16-port and 24-port models only)
• Jumbo frame support
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings