MikroTik RbwAPG-60ad with Phase array 60 degree 60GHz antenna, 802.11ad wireless, 716MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, 1x Gigabit LAN, POE, PSU, outdoor enclosure, RouterOS L3 (CPE)
The MikroTik wAP 60G and wAP 60G AP are weatherproof integrated 60GHz wireless units, that can be used indoors or outdoors in different scenarios - Point-to-Point and CPE. This allows users to create high-speed Point-to-Multipoint networks in the 60 GHz mmWave frequency that is not affected by the crowded WiFi spectrum.
The box includes a wall mounting kit, straps for pole mounting, power supply, PoE injector and also table stand for using the device indoors.
- Built-in 60 GHz 802.11ad
- Phase array 60° beamforming
- 1 Gigabit over Wireless!
- 100m+ Range
- 60GHz low interference Point to Multipoint Link
- Powered via 802.3af/at, Passive PoE or DC Jack
Use CAPsMan to allow centralisation of wireless network management.
You can use the Mikrotik capsman to manage multiple access points and enable roaming between them. This will ensure that users can roam from one access point to the other without loosing connections. Capsman stands for controlled access point system manager. It allows network administrators to manage multiple Mikrotik access point from a central location.
• Centralised management of RouterOS Access Point
• Dual Band AP Support
• Provisioning of APs
• MAC and IP Layer communication with APs
• Certificate support for AP communication
• Full and Local data forwarding mode
• RADIUS MAC authentication
• Custom configuration support
• Automatic upgrade of all CAP clients
• L2 Path MTU discovery