- Built-in 24-site multipoint and can be divided into two virtual meeting rooms
- 1080P/60FPS and 12x optical PTZ camera
- H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth
- Super video packet loss recovery technology, resistant up to 30%
- 5-inch touch screen conference phone with harman kardon speaker
- Two DECT-based wireless expansion microphones
- Two HDMI output and two HD content input (HDMI + Mini-DP)
- Deeply integrate with leading cloud platforms:Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf, Pexip, Mind, Zoom and BlueJeans
The Yealink VC800 Room System provides an exceptional conferencing experience via an intuitive interface, Opus and HD voice and more to elevate collaboration.
The VC800 integrates easily with prominent cloud communications platforms, and is also integrated in the Yealink Meeting Server. In leveraging H.265/HEVC, the newly announced system minimizes bandwidth usage in dramatic fashion, and packet loss is protected by what the firm refers to as “super packet loss technology.”
In terms of multipoint needs, the VC800 comes equipped with a built-in MCU, supports up to 24 HD video conferencing participants. And, can be parsed into two virtual meetings when needed.
Deployment is as simple as plugging a standard RJ45 network cable. The VC800 offers minimal footprint, and combines codec and camera together. The feature-rich conferencing solution alleviates need for additional conferencing accessories, as this plug-and-play solution is fully-loaded and turnkey.
• VC800 Codec(integrated camera)
• Video Conference Phone CP960
• CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90
• Remote Control VCR11
• Cable Hub VCH50
• Cable Bundle