- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 10/100/1000Mbps wire speed transmission and reception
- 10K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- QoS control for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- 19-inch metal housing
The LevelOne GSW-1657 is a Plug-and-Play Gigabit Network Switch featuring 16 Gigabit ports. Each port can auto-negotiate the best possible performance running either in full or half duplex mode. Auto-MDIX is also supported on all ports which allows up-linking to another switch either through cross-over or straight cable selection.
Large 32 Gbps Switching Power
The GSW-1657 provides a combined 32Gbps switching bandwidth for improved network performance and throughput for high-speed file sharing, VoIP applications, multi-media, video streaming and real-time broadcast applications. It also provides more than adequate performance power for future network expansion.
- Mount : 19" rack mount
- Standards : IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3azIEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3az
- Dimensions : 44 * 208 * 400mm
- Power input 1: 00-240VAC 50/60Hz