- Flexible visual communication
- Built-in video camera offers video conferencing capabilities
- 4.3” colour TFT LCD touch panel can be used with videophone function
- Ability to link with an IP camera to enable off-site monitoring and management from your office
- Ideal for use in both office and home environments
- Up to 16 lines
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet & PoE
- Flexible function keys with optional expansion of up to 40 keys
- HD SONIC sound for maximum voice quality
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft integration
- Built-in Bluetooth® for wireless capability
The brand-new versatile KX-HDV430 marks the high-end addition to Panasonic’s now complete range of deskphones, thanks to its built-in video camera, offering multiway video communication and remote visual monitoring.
The innovative KX-HDV series of SIP deskphones offers you flexible, world-leading communication, faultless reliability and long-term cost savings in one complete package.
Colour TFT touch panel
The KX-HDV340’s 4.3” colour LCD touch panel with backlight makes video images crisp and clear and encourages simple and intuitive operation.
The built-in video camera allows face-to-face conversation via the phone’s colour LCD screen, while a 3-party videoconferencing feature enables remote and increasingly flexible business meetings.
IP camera linking feature
By linking with an IP camera you can visually monitor and manage on-site environments such as your factory or sales floor without leaving your desk.