850VA, 480W, Line Interactive Stepwave UPS.
IEC320 socket mains connection
4 x IEC 320 (C13) connections
- 480 watts
- Input : IEC320 socket (IEC and Australian standards)
- Output : 4 x IEC 320 (C13)
- Communications : USB
- Software : Local View
- Data Line Protection : NTP data line suppressor
- Dimensions : 100 x 290 x 145 mm
- Weight : 6.0 kg.
Ideal and cost-effective protection for small office applications
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
• IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
Protection for your data line
• I ntegrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X® operating systems.