The QXG-10G2SF-X710 10 GbE network expansion card, featuring two 10 GbE SFP+ ports (10G/1G), is energy-efficient and budget-friendly. It serves as an ideal solution for teams that need concurrent data access, for photographers/videographers seeking rapid and seamless data transmission capabilities, or for latency-sensitive virtualization applications.
NAS and PC
The QXG-10G2SF-X710 can be installed in a QNAP NAS or Windows® PC.
Supports PCIe Gen 3 x8, compatible with PCIe Gen 4 slot.
Improves the network performance of virtual machines.
Uses large-area, high-quality heat sinks; Perfect for use in noise-sensitive environments.
Monitor the real-time status of ports with handy LED indicators.
Compatible with NAS and PC
The QXG-10G2SF-X710 network expansion card supports QNAP NAS, Windows®, and Linux® devices, allowing you to maximize the performance potential of all your networked devices.
• NAS operating system: QTS 5.1 (and later), QuTS hero h5.1 (and later). Check compatibility
• Windows®: Windows 11® 22H2, Windows Server 2022® 21H2 (driver required)
• Linux®: Ubuntu® 20.04 LTS (driver required)
Gain up to 20 Gbps bandwidth
By virtually bundling two 10 GbE ports with SMB multichannel or port trunking, you gain larger bandwidth for your QNAP NAS. Let’s see which features are suitable for your usage scenarios:
• SMB Multichannel: Multiply the available bandwidth (20 Gbps) between NAS and directly-connected clients. Suited for personal use.
• Port trunking: Increases file access efficiency for simultaneous data access with multiple members. Recommended for users who deploy network switches in their IT infrastructure.
Note: SMB multichannel is supported by QTS 5.1/QuTS hero 5.1 (or later).
Strengthen your virtualization environment with SR-IOV
The QXG-10G2SF-X710 supports SR-IOV, which can allocate bandwidth resources from a physical network card directly to VMs on the NAS. It helps improve network efficiency, ensuring reliable VM applications and reduced CPU overheads.
Note: SR-IOV is supported by specific QNAP NAS models and should work with SR-IOV compatible adapters.