The Perfect Hard Disk Drive for Business NAS
IronWolf is designed for everything NAS.
Tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments with a wide range of capacities.
• 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS)
• Desktop RAID and servers
• Multimedia server storage
• Private cloud
NAS Optimisation: AgileArray with CMR technology
Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) Maintains Performance, so multiple users can confidently upload and download data on a NAS system populated with IronWolf hard drives.
IronWolf hard drives 4 TB and higher are equipped with RV sensors to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. IronWolf Pro drives come standard with RV sensors built in for higher bay NAS. Built with conventional magnetic recording (CMR), IronWolf and IronWolf Pro drives deliver the consistent performance you need.
• Optimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
• High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.(*1)
• Get ahead with more cache. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster.
• Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you’re a creative professional or small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• Note: Performance may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system.
(*1) One terabyte, or TB, equals one trillion bytes when referring to drive capacity.