The Blackhawk Mini LPDA is a small antenna that provides good performance with a lightweight, low-cost design. There are plenty of situations where a big, solid metal antenna is necessary, but also plenty where something quick and small can be just as effective. This antenna is great for areas where the indoor signal is weak, and only a simple antenna on the roof is enough to give a fantastic improvement.
- 8 dBi gain across lower bands 698 to 960 MHz
- 9 dBi gain across bands 1710 to 2700 Mhz
- 9.5 dBi gain across upper bands 3300 to 4000 MHz
- Lightweight, compact design
- Mounting clamp included
- 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
- 10 m of PT240 cable N Male to SMA Male connector
Log Periodic Dipole Arrays (LPDA) are a type of antenna that have a series of metal elements arranged in a triangular pattern, with smaller elements tuned to smaller wavelengths, and larger elements tuned to larger wavelengths. This allows one antenna to operate across the entire 700 to 2700 MHz 3G / 4G frequency range, along with the 5G Low-Band.