Grandstream GWN7664 4x4 802.11ax MU-MIMO Dual Band Long Range Wireless Access Point with WiFi 6 on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
This AP also has 1x 1Gb Port and 1x 2.5Gb Ethernet Ports
The GWN7664 is a powerful, enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point, ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses, multiple floor buildings, residential settings and commercial locations. It offers dual-band 4x4:4 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated internal antenna design for stronger anti-interference, more stable connection, maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
The GWN7664 is supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform that and makes managing your network or several networks across multiple locations easier than ever before. It also uses a controller-less network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi Aps.
The GWN7664 is the ideal WiFi6 AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 512 concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7664 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for business-grade wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- Simplify your network management with Free Cloud management on GWN.Cloud or use built in controller
- Built with Qualcomm’s market-leading Wi-Fi 6 chipset on both 2.4GH and 5GHz bands
- Dual-band 4x4:4 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA on both 2.4GH and 5GHz bands
- 3.55Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 3.5Gbps aggregate wired throughput
- Qualcomm chipset on the GWN7664 supports 160 million streams
- 1x 1Gb Port and 1x 2.5Gb Ethernet Ports support 3.5Gbps aggregate wire throughput
- Long range up to 175-meter coverage
- Support 512+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Ideal product for Managed service provider (MSP) solution