NETGEAR includes free one-year Insight Cloud-based management with many different business network devices. Every NETGEAR Insight Managed switch and Insight wireless access point owner that registers one of these models, experiences Insight Remote Cloud management solution for their device for free for one year.
After that year, they can renew via their reseller or systems integrator.
NETGEAR Insight management helps you and your business save time, gain peace of mind and visibility. Shorten device setup and configuration time with Insight’s capability to easily discover and setup NETGEAR Insight Managed devices. Gain peace of mind with real-time WiFi activity status, downtime notifications and firmware upgrades. All Insight managed networks and devices are available on one single pane of glass on both the web cloud portal and mobile app to increase visibility.
- Unified remote management for all NETGEAR Insight managed devices
- Remotely manage small business networks across multiple locations from a single pane-of-glass
- Ongoing visibility control with alerts and built-in help and support
Organize wired and wireless networks to create a clear and concise topology or network map that enables IT and network administrators to gain visibility into the elements and logic, as well as the status of the networks they manage. Insight 6.0 Topology provides:
- Holistic view for users to quickly drill down to areas that need further troubleshooting or configuration modification
- Shorten your debugging experience with the clean collapsible/expandable topology graphs
- Location network, device level and client level views to get comprehensive hierarchical visibility of each network on a single screen
- Topology view in predefined layouts such as Tree, Abstract, and SSID View
- Hover over each node (ISP, Router, Switch, Access Point, Client) for a summary of the device status, firmware version and update availability, number of clients and more