ACM7000 Series Resilience Gateway
For small IT deployments at edge locations, the Resilience Gateway provides secure remote access to your critical devices via Smart Out-of-Band management. An embedded, global 4G-LTE cellular modem offers an alternate path when the primary link is unavailable.
Connect devices directly to this small form-factor console server with 4 or 8 serial and 4 USB ports, providing always-on access to your remote networking equipment. Every model includes 4GB internal memory. Options include a 4-port GbE switch and models without the cellular modem.
Part of the Opengear Network Resilience Platform, the ACM7000 Resilience Gateway with Lighthouse management software and Failover to Cellular™ is used at small Retail locations, Bank branches/ATMs, regional offices, and other remote locations where business continuity is critical.
• 4 Serial port Smart Out-Of-Band console server
• RS-232 Cisco Straight (X2) Pinout Serial Ports
• Environmental monitoring available
• Four USB 2.0 ports
• Compact appliance, ships with universal AC power adapter
• RESTful API, programmable and extensible
• Dimensions: Compact 130 x 120 x 36 mm - 0.7 Kg
• 256MB memory / 4GB storage
• Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C / -13°F to 140°F
• FIPS 140-2 compliant OpenSSL cryptographic module