Dual Ethernet WAN Broadband Security Routers for SMBs
The Vigor2927 Series are dual-Ethernet WAN Firewall routers providing Load Balancing and Failover for reliable Internet accesses. Featuring VPN, QoS, Route Policy, Firewall, Content Filtering, Bandwidth Management, Captive Hotspot Portal and a lot more, these are the ultimate routers for SMBs.
This model has built-in 802.11ax (AX3000) Wi-Fi 6
• 1 x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and 1 x configurable GbE WAN/LAN port for Failover, Load-Balancing and High Availability mode
• Two USB 2.0 ports for connection to two 3G/4G LTE USB modems, FTP server, network printer and thermometer
• 5 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 60,000 NAT sessions
• 50 x VPN tunnels (including 25 x SSL-VPN tunnels) with comprehensive secure protocols
• Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
• 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
• Integrated IEEE 802.11ax (AX3000) wireless Access Point; dual band; up to 2402 Mbps throughput (ax model)
• IPv6 & IPv4
• Up to 1022 IP addresses and 8 IP subnets
• High Availability mode
• Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
• Supports VigorACS 2 and VigorACS 3 Central Management Software for remote management
• SD WAN capability when used with VigorACS 3
• Central VPN Management for up to 8 remote Vigor routers
• Central AP Management for up to 20 Vigor Access Points
New OFDMA Feature for 802.11ax
Higher Transmission Efficiency with OFDMA.
OFDMA has been used in LTE for many years, and is now available in 802.11ax for multi-user mode.
With legacy OFDM, each frame is transmitted across the entire channel width. When the transmission rate is low, this causes more latency and jitters and lower the overall efficiency.
OFDMA splits a single frame into groups of subcarriers, and each subcarrier can be sent simultaneously. With multiple access mode, it allows multiple users to transmit at the same time thus improving efficiency and enhancing user experiences in high density environments.
Maximise throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
Prevent one device using all the bandwidth with bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of the Vigor2927 Series to remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
Hotspot Web Portal
Market your business and communicate with the guests while offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
SSL VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
Helps routers behind NAT to find each other and establish a LAN-to-LAN VPN.
Free DDNS service to access the router using a fixed hostname of your choice.
Firewall & Content Filter
Filter web pages by URL keywords or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate content.
Central AP Management
Use the Vigor2927 Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor VigorAPs.
Vigor2927 Series can do port forwarding and reserve bandwidth for VoIP traffic automatically, making VoIP setup effortless.
Central Switch Management
Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches.