Single unit. Can be set to CO or CPE mode.
Note. 2 x NV-202 required to make a point-to-point Ethernet extension bridge.
The NV-202 is a low cost LAN extension solution using the G.993.2 VDSL2 standard technology.
It provides up to 100Mbps symmetric data rate, using only a single copper wire pair.
Designed specifically for a LAN to LAN extension and supporting both symmetrical and asymmetrical transmission at up to 100/100Mbps within 300 meters and 5/1Mbps at 3000 meters, this is a perfect solution to extend LAN to buildings, hotels, hospitals or any location outside of the 100 meters reach of Ethernet UTP.
LAN Distance Extension
Two NV-202 acting as a standalone pair is good for Ethernet distance extension over existing telephone wires. With just one pair of AWG-24 copper wire, you can easily connect the maximum data rate of 100Mbps and up to 3km distance support. It is easy-to-use which do not requires installation of additional wiring. Every modular phone jack in the home can become a port on the LAN.
• Supports RJ-11/Terminal Block combo for Line port (Annex A)
• Supports high bandwidth up to 100Mbps symmetric over Line ports
• Supports long reach mode up to 3 km with 24 gauge phone wire
• Supports auto speed for Line port and Interleave mode selectable through CO side DIP switch
• DIP switch with CO and CPE mode selectable
• Supports long packet size up to 1536 bytes
• Supports Surge protection
• Supports wall mounting
• Supports DIN-Rail mount installation (Optional)
• Compact size and metal case design
• Supports point-to-point applications