The ACM7000 Remote Site Gateway provides access to IT infrastructure at branch offices, stores and remote locations, to manage, monitor and remediate issues with network devices. The ACM7000 console server range offers flexibility with 4 to 8 x RJ45 serial and 4 x USB console ports. Choose from a wide range of USB console support ranging from switches, server, PDUs and other devices.
Secure remote site monitoring with the latest versions of SSL, SSH, OpenVPN, and first to market PCI DSS 3.2 compliance.
- 4 RJ45 serial ports - Cisco Straight pinout
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 1 x Internal V.92 modem with RJ11 Socket
- 4 serial RJ45 ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Out-of-band access utilizing existing networks or installations
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.