Mikrotik RouterBOARD mAP2n, 2xLAN, 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n wireless, microUSB, RouterOS L4, plastic case, PSU , Passive POE-in/out.
The mAP is a tiny size wireless Access Point with full RouterOS capabilities. It is very portable, since it accepts power from a wide variety of sources - USB, PoE and power jack.
In addition to using this device as a small and portable AP, it also works as a PoE injector - the second Ethernet port provides up to 500mA of power to another device, for example, you can connect a SXT CPE device to it.
• PoE in 10-57V
• Built in 2.4GHz AP
• microUSB for a 3G/4G modem, or for power input
• Station or AP mode wireless
• Passive PoE output (same as input voltage)
• Case dimensions 68 x 68 x 19mm
In the box:
mAP device, 24V 0.8A power adapter, microUSB type B to USB type A adapter.
Use CAPsMan to allow centralisation of wireless network management.
You can use the Mikrotik capsman to manage multiple access points and enable roaming between them. This will ensure that users can roam from one access point to the other without loosing connections. Capsman stands for controlled access point system manager. It allows network administrators to manage multiple Mikrotik access point from a central location.
• Centralised management of RouterOS Access Point
• Dual Band AP Support
• Provisioning of APs
• MAC and IP Layer communication with APs
• Certificate support for AP communication
• Full and Local data forwarding mode
• RADIUS MAC authentication
• Custom configuration support
• Automatic upgrade of all CAP clients
• L2 Path MTU discovery