Vigor2962 Multi WAN Router with 1 x 2.5 GbE WAN, 1 x GbE Combo WAN, and 3G/4G USB WAN port for Load Balancing and Fail-over, 4 x GbE LANs, Object-based SPI Firewall, CSM, QoS, 200 x VPNs, 50 x SSL VPNs, and support VigorACS 2
- UFB Ready
- 2 x GbE configurable LAN/WAN ports *
- 1 x 2.5GbE configurable LAN/WAN port *
- 1 x 1GbE combo SFP Fibre / Ethernet configurable WAN/LAN port *
- Multi-WAN Load Balancing & Failover
- Up to 5 x Gigabit LAN ports with 150,000 NAT sessions (will be 300,000 NAT sessions in future firmware update)
- 2.2 Gbps NAT throughput
- 2 x USB ports for USB disk storage **
- Object-based SPI Firewall, Content Security Management (CSM) and QoS
- 200 x VPN tunnels (including 50 x OpenVPN/ SSL-VPN tunnels) with most security protocols
- Up-to 800Mbps site-to-site IPsec VPN throughput
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN Load Balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- 20 x VLANs and LAN subnets for secure and efficient workgroup management
- IPv6 & IPv4
- High-Availability (with CARP) ensuring 24/7 system uptime
- Bandwidth management
- Supports VigorACS 2 and VigorACS 3 Central Management Systems for remote management
- Central VPN Management
- Central AP Management for up to 50 Vigor Access Points
- Central Switch Management for up to 30 VigorSwitches
* Switchable WAN/LAN Port, up to 2 simultaneous WANs
** Future firmware update
High Performance 2.5GbE VPN Security Router
Vigor2962 series are high performance and dynamic firewall routers with configurable GbE WAN/LAN ports. From the supported 2.5GbE port, 1GbE SFP port, and 2 x 1GbE ports, users can set 2 WANs for Load Balancing and Failover purposes and receive a maximum of 2.2 Gbps NAT throughput.
200 x VPN tunnels
IPsec VPN throughput up to 800 Mbps
50 x SSL-VPN tunnels
Throughput up to 500 Mbps
Max. NAT Throughput
Maximise throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
Prevent one device using all the bandwidth with bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of Vigor2962 to the remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
Firewall & Content Filter
Filter web pages by URL keywords or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate content.
The VPN works through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
Free DDNS service to access the router using a fixed hostname of your choice.
Helps routers behind NAT to find each other and establish a LAN-to-LAN VPN. Learn more
Central AP Management
Use the Vigor2962 Series router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor VigorAPs.
Use Point-to-Point connection on LAN to keep track of individual user’s traffic.
Central Switch Management
Set up VLANs easily from the router and get a centralised hierarchy view of the switches.
Hotspot Web Portal
Market your business and communicate with guests by offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
Flexible WAN/LAN Ports
Vigor2962 series routers feature four configurable WAN/LAN ports, including one 2.5GbE port, one SFP/GbE combo port, and two GbE ports. A maximum of two of the four ports can be used as WAN ports concurrently. Dual WAN for Load Balancing/Failover improves Internet resilience of your business networks.
Hardware Redundancy with High Availability
To avoid a single point of failure, Vigor2962 supports Hot-Standby and Active-Standby modes for Hardware Redundancy. Upon detecting a hardware failure, the Failover function will switch over to the standby router within 1 second.
Rack Mount Kit (brackets)
RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
Quick Start Guide