Cradlepoint R1900 for High-Performance Mobile Connectivity
With NetCloud Service for IoT Essentials and Advanced Plans
Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Mobile Performance Service with the R1900 Series router is a ruggedized 5G networking platform, designed to provide persistent connectivity for in-vehicle deployments. Cradlepoint NetCloud provides connectivity, network, security, location, and IoT services to connect everything in the vehicle, while providing access to IT for remote management, troubleshooting, and analytics.
• Modem: Embedded Category 20 LTE modem : 5GB NR FR1 low-, mid-band, and 4G LTE
• Dual SIM slots, 4FF form factor
• Ethernet: 4 x GbE RJ45 (LAN/WAN switchable)
• Wi-Fi: Dual-radio, dual-band, concurrent operation (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
2 x 2 MU-MIMO 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with DFS
574 Mbps (2.4 GHz) & 1,200 Mbps (5 GHz)
• GNSS/GPS: 1 x SMA GNSS antenna connector
• Rugged: Compliant with MIL STD 810G & SAEJ1455
- Deploy the ultimate 5G NR / Cat 20 LTE mobile networking solution with industry-leading features
- Add a second cellular modem with the optional RX30 managed accessory for simultaneous dual-carrier connectivity
- Take advantage of Wi-Fi 6 for the best possible connections
- Enable unified edge security with application aware multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and internet security
- Define policies through centralized cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
- Integrate into Automatic Vehicle Location systems with discrete GNSS and dead reckoning
- Create a cellular coverage map for complete visibility into your area’s 5G and LTE coverage
- Extend your deployment with additional PoE ports, GPIOs, NetCloud SDK and API, Bluetooth, and container support for customizable solutions
Ideal for High-Performance Mobile Connectivity
For organizations that depend on field forces and mobile networks, the Cradlepoint R1900 mobile router with the NetCloud Mobile Performance Service plan provides a ruggedized GNSS/GPS enabled in-vehicle network solution. When coupled with the Advanced Performance Mobile Service plan, it provides threat management, web filtering, application visibility, analytics, and advanced GNSS/GPS functionality including location tracking and cellular coverage maps. The R1900 accommodates environmentally harsh environments while delivering enterprise-class standards of reliability, scalability, comprehensive management, and security.
5G Embedded High-Performance Solution
The R1900 mobile router includes an embedded 5G modem that can automatically switch to Cat 20 LTE if the vehicle moves outside of 5G coverage. In addition, the R1900 is designed to accept the RX30 managed accessories which provide either four additional PoE ports or four additional GbE ports and a second modular modem. It also has the ability to act as a controller for a separate Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter. These two capabilities, along with the continually improved NetCloud platform, ensure the ability for future expansion and the best investment protection available.
What’s in the Box?
GPIO & Power Cable, 2×2, 3 meters (Item# 170585-001)
Mounting Screw Pack
RX30-PoE Managed Accessory — PoE Switch (Item# MB-RX30-POE)
RX30-MC Managed Accessory — Modem & Switch (Item# MB-RX30-MC)
Serial DB9 to GPIO Cable, 3 meters (Item# 170676-000)
OBD-II Adapter Kit (Item# 170758-000)