The QM2-2P2G2T adds support for M.2 SSDs and 2.5GbE connectivity to your QNAP NAS. Combining M.2 SSD and 2.5GbE connectivity into one solution, the QM2 PCIe expansion card improves overall NAS performance by enabling SSD caching while providing an affordable upgrade path for adopting 2.5GbE networks. As a PCIe card, the QM2-2P2G2T does not occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to upgrade your NAS without impacting your potential storage capacity.
Future-proof your network environments
The QM2-2P2G2T QM2 PCIe card also features dual 2.5GBASE-T Multi-Gigabit (2.5G/1G/100M/10M) network ports to empower your NAS/computer/server with high-speed 2.5GbE connectivity for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Connector: 2 x M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD slots; 2 x 2.5GBASE-T ports
- PCIe and Lanes: PCIe Gen3 x4
- Transmission rates: 2.5G/1G/100M/10M
- Controller: Intel Ethernet Controller I225-LM
- Bracket: Low-profile (default). Low-profile flat and Full-height brackets are also included.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 152.65 x 68.9 x 20.6 mm
- Cable: RJ-45; over CAT-5e class cable
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks to sustain constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.