A Power over Ethernet (PoE) Splitter supplies power to non-PoE compatible devices by splitting power from data and feeding it to a separate input.
This splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one RJ-45 cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (5 VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af 15.4W
- Power Input: DC44~57V
- Power Output: DC5V 2.0A
- Splits the 48V DC power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable into different DC outputs
- Data & power input port: from RJ45 female
- Data output port: RJ45 male
- Power output port: Type C USB
- Data transfer rate: 10/100Mbps
- Devices will be detected before PoE input
- Power pin: support both 1/2(+/-),3/6(-/+) atau 4/5(+),7/8(-)
- Body size: 80x27x20mm
- Type C cable length: 200mm
- RJ45 modular plug cable length: 200mm