The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011iL-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support.
It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
RouterBOARD 2011iL-IN comes with desktop enclosure and power supply.
Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
This device accepts power from either the power jack, or from the LAN1 Ethernet port:
• Direct-input power jack (5.5mm outside and 2mm inside diameter, female, pin positive plug) accepts 8-30V DC (overvoltage protection starts at 30V).
• The IN and RM models include a 110/220V PSU which is already plugged into the power jack inside the case
• Eth1 port accepts 8-30V DC input (at the board; higher voltage is needed to compensate for power loss on long cables) from non-standard (passive) Power over Ethernet injectors.
Note. Does not work with IEEE802.3af compliant 48V power injectors
Extension Slots and Ports
• Five 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet ports (Auto MDI/X)
• Five 10/100 (Fast) Ethernet ports (Auto MDI/X)
• One 8-30V DC power jack