The Vigor2865 LTE series are VDSL2 35b / ADSL2+ firewall routers with embedded 4G LTE connectivity, making them ideal for SMBs where business continuity relies on Internet connectivity, or branch offices at new locations where DSL or UFB connections are unavailable.
- Cat.6 LTE modem with dual SIM slots (SIM slot 2 for Failover) for FDD & TDD 4G LTE WAN
- Support 4G LTE bands: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28/B32/B38/B40; great coverage in Australia and New Zealand Cat.6 LTE with 300Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Multi-WAN with 1 x VDSL2 35b or ADSL2/2+ WAN port, 1 x configurable GbE WAN/LAN port, 1 x USB port , 2 x 4G LTE SIM slots, and 2 x Wi-Fi WANs
- 1 x XDSL port and 1 x configurable GbE WAN/LAN port for Failover, Load Balancing and High Availability mode
- 1 x USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G LTE USB modems, FTP server, network printer or thermometer
- 5 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 60,000 NAT sessions32 x VPN tunnels (including 16 x OpenVPN/ SSL-VPN tunnels) with most security protocols
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN Load Balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Up to 1022 IP addresses and 8 IP subnets
- Integrated IEEE 802.11ac (AC1300) wireless Access Point; dual band; up to 867 Mbps throughput
- High Availability mode
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- Supports VigorACS 2 and VigorACS 3 Central Management Systems for remote management
- SD WAN capability when used with VigorACS 3
- Central VPN Management for up to 8 remote Vigor routers
- Central AP Management for up to 20 Vigor Access Points
- Central Switch Management for up to 10 VigorSwitches
These routers have 1 x RJ-11 WAN port for VDSL2 (including profile 35b Super Vectoring) / ADSL2+, 1 x GbE WAN/LAN switchable port, 2 x embedded SIM slots that support Cat.6 LTE (SIM slot 2 for Failover), and 1 x versatile USB port for an additional 4G LTE connection or other applications. These WAN options provide robust Load Balancing and Failover functionality.
All models support professional features including QoS, High Availability, Route Policy, SPI Firewall, Content Filtering and much more, and can act as controllers to manage VigorAPs and VigorSwitches on the LAN, or can register to VigorACS for cloud-based remote management.
The Vigor2865Lac model supports built-in 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless LAN.
The Vigor2865 LTE series router has 2 LTE antennas. And a 1 metre extension lead with a magnetic base allows the antennas to be placed in the best position for optimum 3G/4G reception.
LTE/4G category 6
300 Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream
4G LTE FDD Band: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32
4G LTE TDD Band: 38, 40
3G WCDMA Band: 1, 5, 8
The SMS feature allows status and alerts to be sent by the router, or an IT admin can reboot the router remotely. Learn more
For mission critical applications, the Vigor2865 LTE series routers can be used in High Availability mode to provide uninterrupted network connectivity in case the primary router fails.
The LTE feature makes the Vigor2865 LTE series router an ideal solution for applications such as:
- Remote locations with no fixed line or UFB coverage
- Quick setup for new branches waiting for UFB connections
- Load Balancing or Failover backup for an existing primary Internet connection which can be any of xDSL/Ethernet/LTE type
- Temporary installations such as disaster recovery, emergency, exhibitions, sporting events, etc., where Internet access is required for a short period
- Provision of Internet access on public transport such as coaches, buses, trains, freighters, ferries, etc.
The Vigor2865 LTE series router can also be rack mounted using a 1RU rack mount bracket on a standard 19” rack or cabinet.
Embedded SIM Slot
Provides 4G/LTE Internet access to where fixed lines are not available without the need for a USB dongle.
Free DDNS service to access the router using a fixed hostname of your choice.
Maximise throughput and reliability by using multiple Internet connections.
Get Internet access wirelessly from a Wi-Fi network, a mobile hotspot, or a personal hotspot set up on smartphones.
35b Supervectoring Modem
Integrated VDSL modem, supporting VDSL2 profile 35b supervectoring.
Hotspot Web Portal
Market your business and communicate with guests by offering hospitality Wi-Fi.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Build a secure and private tunnel from the LAN of the Vigor2865 Series to remote offices and teleworkers over the Internet.
Prevent one device using all the bandwidth with bandwidth limit policy, session limit policy, and QoS settings.
SSL VPNs work through firewalls providing secure remote access to any network environment.
Central AP Management
Use the Vigor2865 router as a wireless controller to maintain and monitor VigorAPs.
Firewall & Content Filter
Filter web pages by URL keywords or web category to block access to insecure or inappropriate content.
Central Switch Management
Set up VLANs easily from the router and get a centralised hierarchy view of the switches.
Antenna Extension Cable + Sockets
RJ-11 to RJ-11 DSL Cable (Annex A)
Quick Start Guide