TA400 is a stand-alone FXS VoIP gateway with carrier-grade features and reliability.
- 4 FXS ports
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Superb voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Tested and certified with Elastix, BroadSoft, and others
Featuring book-like design, TA400 is elegant in appearance and flexible in installation. It is a desktop device and also wall mountable. Place it on the table, it not only provides convenient connection of analog phones but also decorates your office pleasantly. Mount it on the wall, it saves you space and gives you more flexibility.
TA400 has an easy-to-use Web interface which allows super easy and straightforward configuration.
- LED indicators present system and port status visually
- User-friendly Web GUI and intuitive operations
- Comprehensive call log, system logs, hardware logs, and debug logs
- Green and Quiet
- With fanless design and a compact and small form factor, TA400 is very quiet when operating. And low power consumption makes TA400 a very green and cost-effective product, perfectly suitable for any type of environment.
Yeastar voIP Gateways
Cost-Effective & Feature-Rich
A Yeastar VoIP Gateway is an ideal addition to any SMB telephony system, bringing advanced VoIP technology & your phones and network together.
Yeastar's TA, TG, and TE Series VoIP Gateways offer up to 32 FXS ports, 16 FXO ports, 16 GSM/3G/4G channels, and two T1 ports.
Clear voice calls and carrier-grade reliability are guaranteed by a high-end TI chipset and processor. You'll get superb voice compressions.
Excellent interoperability with Vodia, Asterisk, Lync Server (Skype for Business), FreePBX, Xorcom, 3CX platforms, and many more. Also certified with Elastix and Broadsoft.
The simple and intuitive web GUI allows for easy and straightforward configuration, saving you time.
A robust feature set that fulfills business needs & makes full use of analog phones, PSTN lines, digital lines, and cellular networks.