The Intel® Xeon® E based TS-1283XU-RP enterprise NAS with up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory delivers server-grade performance with dependable reliability.
It features 10GbE SmartNIC controllers that not only fulfill bandwidth-demanding applications but also support iSER to offload CPU workloads with boosted virtualization performance, while PCIe expansion allows for installing graphics cards to empower video surveillance, virtualization and AI applications.
The performance-driven TS-1283XU-RP provides you with advanced business-ready features, including software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning, software-defined networking & virtual switch, and much more.
- DDR4 ECC memory detects and then corrects single-bit memory errors, demonstrating high reliability for crucial applications.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC ports with iSER support accelerate large file sharing, intensive data transfer, and VMware virtualization applications.
- PCIe expandability allows for graphics cards or 40GbE/ 25GbE/ 10GbE adapters to increase application performance.
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® and Windows Server® 2016 virtualization with reliability and cost-efficiency.
- Software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning combats write amplification and optimizes SSD random write speeds for IOPS-demanding applications.
- Comprehensive security management, providing a security portal for your NAS and helping you to stay informed of NAS status at all times.
Processor: Intel® Xeon® E-2124 quad-core 3.3 GHz processor (burst up to 4.3 GHz)
System Memory: 8 GB UDIMM DDR4 ECC (2 x 4GB)
Maximum Memory: 64 GB (4 x 16 GB)
10 Gigabit Ethernet Port: 2 x 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC port
Gigabit Ethernet Port: 4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
Drive Compatibility: 3.5-inch SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA, 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive SSD hard drive