With 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE network ports, the TS-1232PXU-RP delivers high network bandwidth to streamline team collaboration and file access.
A PCIe Gen 2 ×2 slot allows for installing a QNAP expansion card to add network connectivity, SSD caching capabilities, or wireless connectivity.
The TS-1232PXU-RP supports file backup and synchronization, secure snapshot protection, and Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365® enterprise account backup services, while providing instant recovery whenever needed. Coupled with the support for cloud gateways, building a new hybrid cloud storage solution has never been easier.
The TS-1232PXU-RP also features a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted operation of mission-critical applications.
(Rail kit ordered separately)
- Two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 network ports accelerate file sharing.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) backs up and syncs data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive disaster recovery planning.
- Boxafe provides an extra layer of protection by backing up emails, cloud drives, contacts, and calendars of Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365®.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Expand the application potential of the TS-1232PXU-RP by installing a compatible PCIe card.
- Increase the storage capacity of the TS-1232PXU-RP with QNAP TR RAID expansion enclosures or TL JBOD.
Higher performance x faster throughput
The TS-1232PXU-RP is powered by an Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-324 ARM® Cortex®-A57 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor with 4GB DDR4 RAM (expandable to 16GB) and SATA 6Gb/s drives to deliver higher performance. With two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE network ports, the TS-1232PXU-RP provides incredible bandwidth to fulfil high-speed file access, backup/restoration and media transfer, while also allowing the flexible allocation of network resources for individual applications and services.
Upgrade your network to increase team efficiency
QNAP provides various high-speed network solutions at attainable price points. The QSW network switches provide managed and unmanaged 10GbE and 2.5GbE options for building high-speed networks. QNAP also offers 10GbE / 5GbE / 2.5GbE network expansion cards and a USB to 5GbE adapter for Windows® / Linux® devices, allowing all of your workstations to take advantage of high-speed networks.
Boost NAS performance with SSDs
As SSDs become more affordable, using SSDs on NAS can improve performance without requiring a heavy investment. The TS-1232PXU-RP supports SSD cache technology, Qtier™ auto-tiering storage, and SSD over-provisioning, helping you to balance storage performance, storage allocation, and IT expenses.