- Firewall Throughput: 2.3 Gbps
- WAN Connectivity: Cat 18, GbE, SFP+
- LAN Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, GbE
- NetCloud Solution: Branch
The purpose-built router
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
Cradlepoint E3000 Series router is part of a NetCloud Enterprise Branch Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Power offices where security and analytics performance are needed.
- Gain fast day-1 connectivity with embedded Cat 18 LTE Modem.
- Add 5G combined with Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters as Captive Modem.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity to failsafe all wireless connectivity.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
NetCloud Enterprise Branch Package
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- Management & Orchestration
- Asset Tracking
- Alerts / Logs / Troubleshooting
- Out-of-Band Management with Remote Connect
- Live Troubleshooting with Remote Connect
- Analytics & Insights
- Location Services
- Cellular Health Analytics
- Security Insights
- CP Secure Web Filter
- CP Secure Threat Detection/Protection
- Multi-Carrier SD-WAN
- Application Traffic Analytics
- Application Aware Networking
Form Factor : Metal
Ethernet Ports : 9 x GbE, 1 x 2.5 GbE, 1 x SFP+ (LAN/WAN switchable)
USB Ports : 1
Cellular Standards : PTCRB, GCF
Public Safety Networks : FirstNet Ready (pending)
Passthrough Throughput : 2.3 Gbps
VPN Tunnel Count : 20
Wi-Fi : Dual-band, dual-concurrent; 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
Operating Temperature : 0 °C to 50 °C
Private LTE : Yes