The Yealink W59R is a professional ruggedized DECT handset with integrated Bluetooth and vibration alarm.
Fully compatible with Yealink's standard DECT solutions, including the W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover of the calls, this handset provides users with the convenience and experience of mobile communication between zones.
As a rugged and durable handset, the W59R has also been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies together, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus, full duplex, and Opus. This means users can get a stable and high-quality audio experience even when the location is full of noise or wireless interference.
The alarm functions and integrated G-Sensor boost the occupational safety for people who work in hazardous locations.
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Rugged DECT handset with IP67 protection rating
- Scratch resistant, infection resistant (antibacterial)
- 1.8’’ 128x160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- HD voice and FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Vibration alarm
- Alarm functions for occupational safety: push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, mandown alarm and running alarm
- Up to 28 hours of talk time (18 hours with Bluetooth headset)
- Up to 360 hours of standby time (200 hours with Bluetooth headset)
- Keypad backlight and keypad lock
- LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus for high and stable audio quality
- Fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover