Build and expand your network with the UniFi Switch, part of the Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Enterprise System.
The USW-Flex-Mini is a smart managed Gigabit switch. It offers 5 RJ45 Ethernet ports, providing Gigabit links to your devices.
Power up the USW-Flex-Mini with the included USB Type-C power adapter or with 802.3af PoE Ethernet in port 1.
Works with UniFi Network Controller
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- And much more
Compact Desktop Design
The cost-effective UniFi Switch Flex Mini can be discreetly integrated into any environment.
Five RJ45 ports offer 10/100/1000 links. One port also supports 802.3af/at PoE input.
Efficient Use of Energy
The UniFi Switch Flex Mini uses only a maximum of 2.5W. For your convenience, it can be powered by 802.3af/at PoE or a 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter.
You can access the UniFi Switch Flex Mini through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
• Operation mode (switching or mirroring) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration*
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Network settings
• Storm control setting per port
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
• Connection speed and duplex mode
• TX/RX data rates
• Network/VLAN setting*
* Note. USW-Flex-Mini uses port-based VLANs only and does not support SSH, STP (forwarding only), 802.1X, DNS suffix, or experience in the controller.
Dimensions : 107.16 x 70.15 x 21.17 mm
Weight : 150 g
Networking Interfaces : (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
PoE In Interface : 802.3af/at PoE (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
Max. Power Consumption : 2.5W
USB Power Method : Type C, 5V
Included Power Adapter : 5V, 1A
ESD/EMP Protection : ± 16kV Air, ± 12kV Contact
Operating Temperature : -5 to 45° C
Operating Humidity : 10 to 90% Noncondensing